2010/12/18

Continued from the story of lower back pain

1 year ago, this client who had lower back pain didn't get reactive symptom by only one session.
I was not sure how she understood my work, I didn't explain anything. Anyway she became better, and we didn't continue treatment.

This year she got lower back pain again. In fact, since 30 years ago, it has been chronic.
She came to have a treatment. I think she wanted quick cure same as last year.
When I started, I recognized that her body was different from last year. It became more sensitive. not rigid.
And as I thought, immediately she started to go through healing process with reactive pain. It is very severe for her.
I feel very sorry for her, but it is not in my hands. Reaction come from her own body, it is natural healing power. Body is changing, it needs some time, because overwork had been accumulated for many years.

Although she is suffering with pain, I can see her body is getting better day by day.
Her body knows very well that she will move too much with wrong posture, If she doesn't have strong pain. Therefore it is very sensitive to keep complete rest.
This is execution by body's wisdom. When we take it, healing is smooth. Only we need patience to listen to body's voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment