2010/12/14

acute and chronic lower back pain, sciatica

For an explanation about healing process, I metion about a case of lower back pain.

 I want to tell you by this,
-Healing process will keep on advancing, once you receive a treatment, even after1 year.

1 year ago, I treated a woman who had lower back pain.
She said that usually she is very healthy, very strong, her job is physical labor. It is no problem, because she has enough strong body.

I checked her body, and what I read from it is that---
She has enough strong muscles of arms to do physical labor hardly. But muscles of back, especialy lower back is rigid to sustain her arm's work. and lung is weak, because of arm's overwork.

I could see she has habitual lower back problem. And from SEITAI's view, this is not strong body.
muscles are strong, maybe. But SEITAI doesn't consider muscle's strength to be equal with vitality.

Rigid muscle that doesn't have frexibility is brittle. When overwork come to limit, muscle give up to sustain lower back. It is screaming, " Now I can't follow your forcible way to use me. Please stop it.Please!"
If you don't listen this body's appeal, just take anti-symptomatic treatment, this appeal will be weaken.
SEITAI call this " insensitive body".

It seems to be long story.
Today I got stye (rash of eye). It says I use it too much recently.
I wanted to write hurriedly. But body says "no".
ok, I'll write later. see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment