2010/12/06

SEITAI watch the body as whole, doesn't matter the name of disease

For example, I'm treating some clients who have eye's problems.
cataract, asthenopia, blindness.. names of disease that docters give are all defferent. symptoms and causes too.
But I do same for all cases.
I check whole body where blockage which interfere eyes' function is.
One has blockage near the spine, other has on the chest, or near neck, ribs or around iliac bone.. each case is different.
Just take the blockage away, and make 'KI' flow to eyes.

Location of these blockages seems to be unrelated each other. But for SEITAI therapist they are related.
We don't divide the body as parts.
If we watch the body as whole, problem become easier to understand and solve.

I'm sorry, because I'm Japanese, it's too difficult to write right English.
I wish you don't care. Just I want to tell  the idea of SEITAI.

see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment