2010/12/07

'KI' is to feel, real existance, even you can't see

FOR WHAT did HIROE SEITAI start this blog?

Since I had started treatment for Westerners, often I was asked "What is SEITAI?" "Do you have web site ( to explain SEITAI)?"
And just I used to answer, "I can't explain by words.."
Because SEITAI method is an extensive system about whole life.
 Let's say " live totally, naturally".

In modern life, we forget how to live naturally.
We are surrounded by too many informations about health and remedy. And we forget to feel by our own sense or instinct.( Maybe our instinct become weaker..?)

You may ask me, "How do you find blockage? What are you doing? How can you say that you make KI flow?"
KI is not a concept. It exist really. But I don't know what it is. It's one of ultimate mysteries of life, or even of universe.

But you can feel it. This sensibility is very important for SEITAI.
And as you go on with SEITAI, your sensibility of your own body and intuition will come back.

Then you forget question. Good! (for me)
But here anyway I'll try to inform about SEITAI as much as I can.
I wish you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment